how to make: slutty brownies
i got a few messages about this so i thought it would be easier to just make a rebloggable post
- 1 box of cookie mix (chocolate chip)
- 1 box of brownie mix
- 1 pack of oreos
- your favorite flavor of ice cream
- preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit
- prepare cookie dough and brownie batter normally. you can make both of these from scratch if you’d like, but the pre-bought mix works just as well
- after you’ve made both mixes, grease a pan and smooth the cookie dough into it
- unwrap oreos and place a layer of oreos over the cookie dough. don’t use broken ones - this recipe is too glorious to use substandard oreos
- after mixing your brownie batter, pour directly over oreos and create a nice layer of brownie mix.
- bake for around 45 to 55 minutes
- after it has baked, let it cool down and then cut it
- place a huge scoop of ice cream on top or next to your slutty brownies and get ready to taste heaven
All these colors were achieved with red, yellow, blue, and green food coloring mixed into white frosting. The amount of drops needed for the color you want is underneath the icing color. So convenient. :)
6 oz. skinless and boneless chicken thigh or leg meat, cut into small pieces
10 oz. fresh egg noodles
3 tablespoons cooking oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup shredded cabbage
1/4 cup shredded carrot
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
2 tablespoons water
1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon oyster sauce
1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon Shaoxing wine
3 dashes white pepper
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
Scallion, sliced diagonally
Rinse the fresh egg noodles with cold water, drain the excess water and set aside.
In a small mixing bowl, marinate the chicken with all the all the seasonings in the Marinade, for 15 minutes.
Heat up a wok with 1 tablespoon of the cooking oil. When the wok is heated, add the chicken into the wok and pan-fry the chicken until slightly charred and blackened on both sides. Remove the chicken from the wok and into a bowl. Set aside.
Clean the wok and heat it up with the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil. Add in the minced garlic and stir-fry until light brown or aromatic. Add the shredded cabbage and carrot into the wok and do a few quick stirs. Stir in the noodles, soy sauce, oyster sauce, and water. Continue to stir fry until the noodles are well blended with the seasonings and completely cooked through. Dish out and transfer into two serving bowls. Top the chicken noodles with the chicken (and its juice), garnish with the sesame seeds and scallion. Serve immediately.